Auric Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Auric? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Auric
Contribute your knowledge to the name Auric
- Comments and insights on the name Auric
- Personal experiences with the name Auric
- Nicknames for Auric
- Meanings and history of the name Auric
Apparently created by Ian Fleming as the first name for villain Auric Goldfinger. Au is the chemical symbol for gold.
- Famous real-life people named Auric
- Auric in song, story & screen
Auric Goldfinger, James Bond villain
Sir Auric von Lichtenstein of Gelderland the assumed 'noble' name taken by William Thatcher Main protagonist in "A Knight's Tale"