Austyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Austin:
A contracted form of Augustine (great). Var: Austen, Austyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Austyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Austyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Austyn
- Comments and insights on the name Austyn
This is the more feminine spelling of Austin. (A name that can be used for either gender).
- Personal experiences with the name Austyn
- Nicknames for Austyn
- Meanings and history of the name Austyn
- Famous real-life people named Austyn
- Austyn in song, story & screen