Avin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Evan:
An Anglicized form of the Gaelic Eóghan (youth). Var: Evin, Evyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Avin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Avin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Avin
- Comments and insights on the name Avin
pronounced (AY-vin) my name is avin & i've never heard of anyone around me with the same name so it's quite interesting
^ Yes. Ay-vin. It’s very uncommon, especially spelled this way.
- Personal experiences with the name Avin
A co-worker of mine just recently named her son this name.
My sister is named Avin, pronounced AY-vin.
- Nicknames for Avin
avy (A-V) avs vin vinny A
- Meanings and history of the name Avin
- Famous real-life people named Avin
- Avin in song, story & screen