Bannon Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bannon? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bannon
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bannon
- Comments and insights on the name Bannon
- Personal experiences with the name Bannon
- Nicknames for Bannon
- Meanings and history of the name Bannon
Variant of Banon.
English surname used as a (mostly) male name. Anglicised form of the Old Gaelic Irish surname O Banain, which means "son of the fair-haired one". This is pronounced BANN-uhn.
Jewish surname used as a male name. It comes from a Semitic root meaning "white" - coincidentally, the same meaning as the English/Irish surname. This is pronounced bah-NON.
Banon is one of the characters in the role playing game "Final Fantasy VI".
- Famous real-life people named Bannon
- Bannon in song, story & screen