Beauregard Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Beauregard? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Beauregard
Contribute your knowledge to the name Beauregard
- Comments and insights on the name Beauregard
- Personal experiences with the name Beauregard
- Nicknames for Beauregard
- Meanings and history of the name Beauregard
'Beauregard' is from a French surname meaning, "Beautiful Outlook."
- Famous real-life people named Beauregard
Gen. Pierre G. T. Beauregard was a prominent general in the Confederate Army. The given name Beauregard initially came into popular use to honor him.
- Beauregard in song, story & screen
Beauregard Wilkes - Character in "Gone With the Wind"
Beauregard Duke - Character in the TV Show "Dukes of Hazard"
Beauregard Jackson Pickett Burnside is a character in Auntie Mame.
Violet Beauregarde - Character in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Roald Dahl
Silena Beauregard - Character in "Percy Jackson"