Beaux Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Beau:
A borrowing from the French, Beau is derived from beau (pretty, a dandy, handsome). Var: Bo.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Beaux? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Beaux
Contribute your knowledge to the name Beaux
- Comments and insights on the name Beaux
- Personal experiences with the name Beaux
- Nicknames for Beaux
- Meanings and history of the name Beaux
Plural masculine form of of the French Beau, meaning handsome, attractive, nice, etc.
- Famous real-life people named Beaux
- Beaux in song, story & screen