Bence Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Vincent:
French form of the Late Latin Vincentius (conquering), which is derived from vincere (to conquer). Var: Vince.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bence? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bence
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bence
- Comments and insights on the name Bence
Hungarian form of Vincent, pronounced BEN-tseh.
- Personal experiences with the name Bence
- Nicknames for Bence
- Meanings and history of the name Bence
- Famous real-life people named Bence
- Bence in song, story & screen