Benito Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Benito:
Derived from the Latin Benedictus, which is from benedictus (blessed).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Benito? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Benito
Contribute your knowledge to the name Benito
- Comments and insights on the name Benito
Benito and Benoit are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Benito
- Nicknames for Benito
Benny, Ben, Nito
- Meanings and history of the name Benito
Spanish form of Benedict.
- Famous real-life people named Benito
Benito Juarez, Mexican president
Benito Martinez, actor
Benito Musolini, Italian Prime Minister (dictator)
- Benito in song, story & screen