Benjamim Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Benjamin:
Derived from the Hebrew binyāmīn (son of the right hand). The name was borne by American statesman and inventor Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 90). Short: Ben. Pet: Benny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Benjamim? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Benjamim
Contribute your knowledge to the name Benjamim
- Comments and insights on the name Benjamim
Portuguese form of Benjamin
- Personal experiences with the name Benjamim
- Nicknames for Benjamim
- Meanings and history of the name Benjamim
- Famous real-life people named Benjamim
- Benjamim in song, story & screen