Benry Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Benjamin:
Derived from the Hebrew binyāmīn (son of the right hand). The name was borne by American statesman and inventor Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 90). Short: Ben. Pet: Benny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Benry? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Benry
Contribute your knowledge to the name Benry
- Comments and insights on the name Benry
Combination of Benjamin Henry
- Personal experiences with the name Benry
My oldest son’s name. Benry Levi
We saw the name as a nickname
- Nicknames for Benry
- Meanings and history of the name Benry
Son of the ruler
- Famous real-life people named Benry
Nickname from someone who was a contestant on survivor
- Benry in song, story & screen