Benyamin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Benjamin:
Derived from the Hebrew binyāmīn (son of the right hand). The name was borne by American statesman and inventor Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 90). Short: Ben. Pet: Benny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Benyamin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Benyamin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Benyamin
- Comments and insights on the name Benyamin
- Personal experiences with the name Benyamin
- Nicknames for Benyamin
- Meanings and history of the name Benyamin
Arab/Hebrew version of Benjamin; pronounced ben YAH min
- Famous real-life people named Benyamin
- Benyamin in song, story & screen