Biniyam Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Benjamin:
Derived from the Hebrew binyāmīn (son of the right hand). The name was borne by American statesman and inventor Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 90). Short: Ben. Pet: Benny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Biniyam? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Biniyam
Contribute your knowledge to the name Biniyam
- Comments and insights on the name Biniyam
- Personal experiences with the name Biniyam
- Nicknames for Biniyam
- Meanings and history of the name Biniyam
Amharic (Ethiopian) form of Benjamin
- Famous real-life people named Biniyam
- Biniyam in song, story & screen