Binyamin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Benjamin:
Derived from the Hebrew binyāmīn (son of the right hand). The name was borne by American statesman and inventor Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 90). Short: Ben. Pet: Benny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Binyamin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Binyamin
- Comments and insights on the name Binyamin
- Personal experiences with the name Binyamin
- Nicknames for Binyamin
- Meanings and history of the name Binyamin
form of Benjamin used in Hebrew and Arabic
- Famous real-life people named Binyamin
- Binyamin in song, story & screen