Blazhe Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Blaise:
Borrowed from the French, Blaise is of uncertain etymology. Some believe it is derived from the Latin Blaesus, which is from blaesus (deformed, stuttering). Var: Blaize, Blayze, Blaze.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Blazhe? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Blazhe
Contribute your knowledge to the name Blazhe
- Comments and insights on the name Blazhe
Bulgarian and Macedonian form of Blaise
- Personal experiences with the name Blazhe
- Nicknames for Blazhe
- Meanings and history of the name Blazhe
- Famous real-life people named Blazhe
- Blazhe in song, story & screen