BoDamian Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Damian:
Derived from the Greek Damianos, which is thought to be from damān (to tame). Var: Damon, Daymian, Daymon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a BoDamian? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring BoDamian
Contribute your knowledge to the name BoDamian
- Comments and insights on the name BoDamian
Combining Bo and Damian, as one name.
- Personal experiences with the name BoDamian
My Son, (born in 1989) chooses to spell as 'Bodamian'. I and (then) wife, liked names Bo, Damian, and Ian, equally. So, I decided to morph them as one. (She chose 'Abraham' as middle name.)
- Nicknames for BoDamian
- Meanings and history of the name BoDamian
Bo means "handsome", and Damian means "to tame".
- Famous real-life people named BoDamian
- BoDamian in song, story & screen