Bradly Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bradley:
Transferred use of the surname originating from English place-names derived from the Old English elements brad (broad) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow, enclosure): hence, “dweller at the broad wood.” Short: Brad.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bradly? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bradly
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bradly
- Comments and insights on the name Bradly
- Personal experiences with the name Bradly
- Nicknames for Bradly
- Meanings and history of the name Bradly
- Famous real-life people named Bradly
- Bradly in song, story & screen