Braedyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Braden:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning “from Bradden, a dweller near the broad valley.” The name originates from several place-names meaning “broad valley.” Var: Bradon, Braydan, Brayden, Braydon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Braedyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Braedyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Braedyn
- Comments and insights on the name Braedyn
- Personal experiences with the name Braedyn
- Nicknames for Braedyn
- Meanings and history of the name Braedyn
- Famous real-life people named Braedyn
- Braedyn in song, story & screen