Brandyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brandon:
Variant form of Branton, a surname that originated from English place-names composed of the Old English elements brom (broom, brushwood) and dun (hill): hence, "dweller near the brushwood hill." Alternatively, Brandon is a variant form of Brendan, an Anglicized form of the Irish Breandán (prince).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Brandyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Brandyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Brandyn
- Comments and insights on the name Brandyn
- Personal experiences with the name Brandyn
- Nicknames for Brandyn
- Meanings and history of the name Brandyn
- Famous real-life people named Brandyn
- Brandyn in song, story & screen