Braychan Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Braychan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Braychan
- Comments and insights on the name Braychan
Brychan was the name of a Welsh king. We changed the spelling (which was the Gaelic spelling) to match American phonetic patterns: the pronunciation is (and was despite the "odd" spelling) BRAY-shun, like the last 2 syllables of "celebration."
- Personal experiences with the name Braychan
- Nicknames for Braychan
- Meanings and history of the name Braychan
Welsh king, Brychan, considered by some to be a saint who fathered many children
Means speckled or spotted
- Famous real-life people named Braychan
- Braychan in song, story & screen