Braydan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Braden:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning “from Bradden, a dweller near the broad valley.” The name originates from several place-names meaning “broad valley.” Var: Bradon, Braydan, Brayden, Braydon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Braydan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Braydan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Braydan
- Comments and insights on the name Braydan
The baby boy name Braydan is also used as a girl name.Braydan is used chiefly in the English language and it is derived from Celtic origins.
- Personal experiences with the name Braydan
- Nicknames for Braydan
- Meanings and history of the name Braydan
Braydan is a variant form of Braden (Irish,Gaelic):transferred use of the Irish surname.
- Famous real-life people named Braydan
- Braydan in song, story & screen