Brendyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brendan:
Variant form of Branton, a surname that originated from English place-names composed of the Old English elements brom (broom, brushwood) and dun (hill): hence, “dweller near the brushwood hill.” Alter-natively, Brandon is a variant form of Brendan, an Angli-cized form of the Irish Breandán (prince). Var: Brendon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Brendyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Brendyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Brendyn
- Comments and insights on the name Brendyn
Meaning: Little Raven
- Personal experiences with the name Brendyn
- Nicknames for Brendyn
- Meanings and history of the name Brendyn
- Famous real-life people named Brendyn
- Brendyn in song, story & screen