Brettley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brett:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French Bret (a Breton), an ethnic name for a native of Brittany. Var: Bret, Brit, Britt.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Brettley? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Brettley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Brettley
- Comments and insights on the name Brettley
I named my son Brettley after his father, Brett. I hope the name never catches on because I love my son having a unique name.
- Personal experiences with the name Brettley
My son's name
- Nicknames for Brettley
- Meanings and history of the name Brettley
- Famous real-life people named Brettley
- Brettley in song, story & screen