Briek Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aubrey:
From Aubri, the French form of the German Alberich, a name derived from the Old High German elements alb (elf) and rihhi (ruler): hence, “elf ruler.” Var: Aubree, Aubrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Briek? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Briek
Contribute your knowledge to the name Briek
- Comments and insights on the name Briek
- Personal experiences with the name Briek
- Nicknames for Briek
- Meanings and history of the name Briek
Short form of Alberic.
- Famous real-life people named Briek
Alberic "Briek" Schotte, Belgium professional road cyclist and racing coach.
- Briek in song, story & screen