Brockton Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Brock:
Transferred use of the surname which is of several derivations. It is from the Old English brocc (badger), from the Old English broque, brocke (a young deer), and from the Old English brōc (brook, stream). (brahk)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Brockton? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Brockton
Contribute your knowledge to the name Brockton
- Comments and insights on the name Brockton
I just saw "Brecken" on your site and it doesn't appeal to me much, but it made me think of similar names that I might like. I then thought of "Brockton" as a longer version of "Brock".
- Personal experiences with the name Brockton
- Nicknames for Brockton
- Meanings and history of the name Brockton
- Famous real-life people named Brockton
- Brockton in song, story & screen