Cadfael Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cadfael? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cadfael
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cadfael
- Comments and insights on the name Cadfael
- Personal experiences with the name Cadfael
- Nicknames for Cadfael
- Meanings and history of the name Cadfael
Welsh name derived from the words cad ("battle") and mael ("prince").
Pronounced: CAD-vel or CAD-vile
- Famous real-life people named Cadfael
- Cadfael in song, story & screen
Brother Cadfael, fictional character in a series of historical murder mysteries written by Edith Pargeter under the name "Ellis Peters". The books were made into a British TV series.