Cadwallader Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cadwallader? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cadwallader
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cadwallader
- Comments and insights on the name Cadwallader
- Personal experiences with the name Cadwallader
- Nicknames for Cadwallader
- Meanings and history of the name Cadwallader
Means "battle leader" in Welsh
- Famous real-life people named Cadwallader
Cadwaladr (633–682), Welsh king of Gwynedd
Cadwaladr ap Gruffydd (c.1096 - 1172), King of Gwynedd, Wales.
Cadwallader Colden (1688–1776), Scottish-Irish physician and politician; pre-Revolutionary War Governor of New York
Cadwallader D. Colden (1769–1834), American soldier and politician; U.S. representative from New York
Cadwallader C. Washburn (1818–1882), American businessman, politician, and soldier; founder of General Mills
Cadwalader Ringgold (1802–1867), American naval officer and explorer
- Cadwallader in song, story & screen
Cadwallader, an extremely minor Hufflepuff Quidditch player in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"