Cale Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cale:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Gaelic caol (thin, slender). Var: Cayl, Kail, Kale.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cale? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cale
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cale
- Comments and insights on the name Cale
- Personal experiences with the name Cale
- Nicknames for Cale
- Meanings and history of the name Cale
- Famous real-life people named Cale
Cale Makar, collegiate ice hockey player (UMass)
- Cale in song, story & screen
Cale Tucker, character in Titan A.E.
Cale Krane, character in the movie Dreamer.