Calem Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Callum:
Borrowed from the Scottish, Calum is a Gaelic form of the Latin Columba (dove). Var: Callum, Kallum. Short: Cal, Kal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Calem? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Calem
Contribute your knowledge to the name Calem
- Comments and insights on the name Calem
- Personal experiences with the name Calem
We pronounce our sons name Kay-lum, spell it Calem.
- Nicknames for Calem
- Meanings and history of the name Calem
Of Gaelic origin meaning "dove"
- Famous real-life people named Calem
- Calem in song, story & screen