Calum Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Callum:
Borrowed from the Scottish, Calum is a Gaelic form of the Latin Columba (dove). Var: Callum, Kallum. Short: Cal, Kal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Calum? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Calum
- Irish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Ireland, 2010
- Scottish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Scotland, 2011
- Scottish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Scotland for 2012
- Scottish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in Scotland
- Irish Boys Names: Most Popular Names for Boys in the Republic of Ireland
Contribute your knowledge to the name Calum
- Comments and insights on the name Calum
- Personal experiences with the name Calum
- Nicknames for Calum
Calvin the target guy
Cool Guy Cal
C Dizzle Swizzle
- Meanings and history of the name Calum
"Dove" or "Messenger of peace"
- Famous real-life people named Calum
Calum Hood is an Australian bassist and singer from the band 5 Seconds of Summer
Calum Waldegrave is an Australian guitarist for the band Vices
Calum Chambers, English professional footballer, plays as a defender for Arsenal FC
( aka the pengest man you'll ever see in ur entire life )
Calum Von Moger is a professional body builder and actor who portrays Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Calum in song, story & screen
Calum Buchanan from All Creatures Great and Small (book and t.v. series). He was a Scottish vet with a love of wildlife.
"Onece a pon a time, there was a turtle how lived in side a big big cave and had no family. It had a hard shell, it was my turtle. In the cave it had a dark cave too. It was too dark you coldent see becase the turtle was too small it was smalla then a bug. The turtle lade an egg. Today or tomorrow it had a bom on it and it blowd up. The end.
~ A Story By Calum T Hood