Camren Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cameron:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname that originated from the Gaelic nickname cam sròn (crooked nose). Var: Kameron. Short: Cam, Kam.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Camren? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Camren
Contribute your knowledge to the name Camren
- Comments and insights on the name Camren
I much prefer this spelling to Cameron, I really like the name but didn't like the spelling
a boy at my school is called camren and he is very funny
Camren and Carmen are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Camren
- Nicknames for Camren
Ren/Renn, Cam, Cammy,
- Meanings and history of the name Camren
- Famous real-life people named Camren
- Camren in song, story & screen