Carlito Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carlos:
Spanish and Portuguese cognate of Charles, which is from the Germanic karl (full-grown, a man). The name was borne by four kings of Spain.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carlito? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carlito
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carlito
- Comments and insights on the name Carlito
Diminutive of Carlos used in Spanish and Portuguese
- Personal experiences with the name Carlito
- Nicknames for Carlito
- Meanings and history of the name Carlito
- Famous real-life people named Carlito
- Carlito in song, story & screen