Carlitos Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carlos:
Spanish and Portuguese cognate of Charles, which is from the Germanic karl (full-grown, a man). The name was borne by four kings of Spain.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carlitos? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carlitos
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carlitos
- Comments and insights on the name Carlitos
Diminutive of Carlos used in Spanish and Portuguese
- Personal experiences with the name Carlitos
- Nicknames for Carlitos
- Meanings and history of the name Carlitos
- Famous real-life people named Carlitos
- Carlitos in song, story & screen