Carsen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carson:
Transferred use of the surname meaning “Carr’s son.” The name Carr is of several derivations. It is from the Middle English and Scottish car, carre (marsh, mossy place), from the Welsh caer (a fort), and from the Gaelic carr (rock).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Carsen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Carsen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Carsen
- Comments and insights on the name Carsen
- Personal experiences with the name Carsen
- Nicknames for Carsen
- Meanings and history of the name Carsen
- Famous real-life people named Carsen
Carsen Chubak - ice hockey player
Carsen Germyn - ice hockey player
- Carsen in song, story & screen