Cezanne Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cezanne? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cezanne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cezanne
- Comments and insights on the name Cezanne
- Personal experiences with the name Cezanne
- Nicknames for Cezanne
- Meanings and history of the name Cezanne
The name originates from the Hebrew name Shoshana translated to English as Susannah, Susanna, Susana, Susan, Suzanne, and Susie. The Hebrew word lily is also directly pronounced shushan and further derived from an Egyptian word meaning "big flower." It is believed that the Egyptian lotus, a water lily, is meant.
- Famous real-life people named Cezanne
The surname of famous French post-impressionist painter Paul Cezanne.
- Cezanne in song, story & screen