Chael Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chael? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chael
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chael
- Comments and insights on the name Chael
- Personal experiences with the name Chael
- Nicknames for Chael
- Meanings and history of the name Chael
- Famous real-life people named Chael
- Chael in song, story & screen
Chael Sonnen famous mixed martial arts