Chaim Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: KHIYM, HIYM, KHIY-əm (key)
Origin of the name Chaim:
A Jewish name meaning "life."
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Haim, Hyam, Hyman, Jaim
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chaim? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chaim
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chaim
- Comments and insights on the name Chaim
- Personal experiences with the name Chaim
- Nicknames for Chaim
- Meanings and history of the name Chaim
- Famous real-life people named Chaim
- Chaim in song, story & screen