Chano Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Chano? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Chano
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chano
- Comments and insights on the name Chano
Chano is a nickname for names ending in -ciano, such as: Feliciano, Graciano, Luciano, Marciano, Ponciano and Rogaciano.
Chano and Nacho are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Chano
Chano or Ciano is short for Ponciano, a old fashion name of Spanish and Portuguese origin. It is a family name, that both my great-uncle and brother share. The root of the name Ponciano is Latin and is related to the word pontificate. Generally it means Speaker.
- Nicknames for Chano
- Meanings and history of the name Chano
- Famous real-life people named Chano
- Chano in song, story & screen