Chepo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name José:
Spanish form of Joseph, an Ecclesiastic Late Latin form of the Greek Iōsēph, which is from the Hebrew yōsēf (may he add, God shall add). The name is borne in the Bible by a favorite son of Jacob and Rachel, by the husband of the Virgin Mary and foster father of Jesus, and by Joseph of Arimathea, a rich Jew and secret follower of Jesus, who helped take Jesus' body from the cross to prepare it for burial.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Chepo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Chepo
- Comments and insights on the name Chepo
nickname for José
- Personal experiences with the name Chepo
- Nicknames for Chepo
- Meanings and history of the name Chepo
- Famous real-life people named Chepo
- Chepo in song, story & screen