Christiaan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Latin christiānus (a Christian, a follower of Christ), which is from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Short: Chris
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Christiaan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Christiaan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Christiaan
- Comments and insights on the name Christiaan
Dutch form of Christian
- Personal experiences with the name Christiaan
- Nicknames for Christiaan
- Meanings and history of the name Christiaan
- Famous real-life people named Christiaan
- Christiaan in song, story & screen