Christiano Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Latin christiānus (a Christian, a follower of Christ), which is from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Short: Chris
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Christiano? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Christiano
Contribute your knowledge to the name Christiano
- Comments and insights on the name Christiano
It’s good for a brown hair boy
- Personal experiences with the name Christiano
If you name it christiano it’s going to have to be a baby with a lot of hair
- Nicknames for Christiano
- Meanings and history of the name Christiano
- Famous real-life people named Christiano
- Christiano in song, story & screen