Christyan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Latin christiānus (a Christian, a follower of Christ), which is from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Short: Chris
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Christyan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Christyan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Christyan
- Comments and insights on the name Christyan
This spelling can be used as a girl's name also.
- Personal experiences with the name Christyan
When we found out we were having a baby boy, my husband wanted to call him Christian, but I didn't like the idea of my son being named the same as a religion. So I threw a "Y" in the middle, just to make it unique.
- Nicknames for Christyan
- Meanings and history of the name Christyan
- Famous real-life people named Christyan
- Christyan in song, story & screen