Clemente Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: kleh-MEHN-teh (key)
Origin of the name Clement:
Derived from the Latin clemens (mild, gentle).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clemente? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clemente
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clemente
- Comments and insights on the name Clemente
- Personal experiences with the name Clemente
- Nicknames for Clemente
- Meanings and history of the name Clemente
- Famous real-life people named Clemente
Jose Clemente Orozco, muralist
- Clemente in song, story & screen