Clint Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Clint:
A short form of Clinton (settlement by the cliff).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Clint? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Clint
Contribute your knowledge to the name Clint
- Comments and insights on the name Clint
- Personal experiences with the name Clint
- Nicknames for Clint
- Meanings and history of the name Clint
- Famous real-life people named Clint
Clint Eastwood - actor, director
Clint Dempsey, American professional soccer player.
Clint Howard, American actor
- Clint in song, story & screen
Clint Barton, secret identity of Hawkeye in Marvel comics