Conall Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Conall? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Conall
Contribute your knowledge to the name Conall
- Comments and insights on the name Conall
- Personal experiences with the name Conall
- Nicknames for Conall
- Meanings and history of the name Conall
The name Conall is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Conall is: High and mighty. Celtic Meaning: The name Conall is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Conall is: Strong in battle High; mighty.
- Famous real-life people named Conall
Conall Gulban (died c. 464) was an Irish king who founded the kingdom of Tír Chonaill in the 5th century, comprising much of what is now County Donegal. He was the son of Niall Noígiallach.
- Conall in song, story & screen