Conrado Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Conrad:
English cognate of the Germanic Konrad, which is derived from the Old High German Kuonrat, a compound name composed of the elements kuon (bold, wise) and rat (counsel).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Conrado? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Conrado
Contribute your knowledge to the name Conrado
- Comments and insights on the name Conrado
Spanish version of Conrad.
- Personal experiences with the name Conrado
- Nicknames for Conrado
- Meanings and history of the name Conrado
- Famous real-life people named Conrado
Conrado Alzate Valencia, poet
Conrado Miro, Spanish novelist
Conrado San Martin, Spanish actor
- Conrado in song, story & screen
Conrado Gonzalez, character in the series “American Family”