Corban Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corbin:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French corbin (a raven). Var: Corban, Corbyn, Korbin, Korbyn. Pet: Corby, Korby.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corban? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corban
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corban
- Comments and insights on the name Corban
- Personal experiences with the name Corban
- Nicknames for Corban
- Meanings and history of the name Corban
Comes from the Greek word in Mark 7:11 which means "given to God".
- Famous real-life people named Corban
- Corban in song, story & screen