Corban Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corbin:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French corbin (a raven). Var: Corban, Corbyn, Korbin, Korbyn. Pet: Corby, Korby.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corban? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corban
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corban
- Comments and insights on the name Corban
- Personal experiences with the name Corban
My nephew born in 2008 has this name.
We named our son 'Corban' (1993) because in the New Testament, it meant something was consecrated to God with a vow that could not be broken.
- Nicknames for Corban
- Meanings and history of the name Corban
Comes from the Greek word in Mark 7:11 which means "given to God".
- Famous real-life people named Corban
- Corban in song, story & screen