Corby Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corbin:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French corbin (a raven). Var: Corban, Corbyn, Korbin, Korbyn. Pet: Corby, Korby.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corby? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corby
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corby
- Comments and insights on the name Corby
English surname. Also a nickname for Corbin.
- Personal experiences with the name Corby
I know a girl called Corby who is named after the French actress Poppy Corby-Tuech (rather than the steel town in Northamptonshire, England)
- Nicknames for Corby
- Meanings and history of the name Corby
Derived from the French corbeau "raven", originally denoting a person who had dark hair.
- Famous real-life people named Corby
- Corby in song, story & screen