Corbyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corbin:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French corbin (a raven). Var: Corban, Corbyn, Korbin, Korbyn. Pet: Corby, Korby.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corbyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corbyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corbyn
- Comments and insights on the name Corbyn
- Personal experiences with the name Corbyn
- Nicknames for Corbyn
Cory, Ben, Corby, Core, Corb,Corn,Bean,Cornbean
- Meanings and history of the name Corbyn
A variation of the name Corbin
It means a raven.
- Famous real-life people named Corbyn
Corbyn Besson - singer in the band Why Don't We
- Corbyn in song, story & screen