Corné Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cornelius:
Believed to be from the Latin cornu (horn). It is borne in the Bible by a centurion, a devout man and the first Gentile converted by Peter.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Corné? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Corné
Contribute your knowledge to the name Corné
- Comments and insights on the name Corné
The name Corné is given to a boy and derived from Cornelis or Cornelius.
- Personal experiences with the name Corné
My personal name
- Nicknames for Corné
- Meanings and history of the name Corné
- Famous real-life people named Corné
Corné Krige - South African Springbok rugby captain
- Corné in song, story & screen