Cornelio Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cornelius:
Believed to be from the Latin cornu (horn). It is borne in the Bible by a centurion, a devout man and the first Gentile converted by Peter.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cornelio? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cornelio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cornelio
- Comments and insights on the name Cornelio
- Personal experiences with the name Cornelio
- Nicknames for Cornelio
- Meanings and history of the name Cornelio
- Famous real-life people named Cornelio
Cornelio Reyna, singer
- Cornelio in song, story & screen